- Undercover protection
- Designed to protect axle and bearing areas from hair and water
- Wheels feature precision ball bearings for quieter, smoother operation
- Softer, quieter TPR tread design
- Double ball bearing located in the swivel raceway on 4″ models
- 5″ models feature a sealed precision bearing in the swivel raceway
- Wheels have easy rollability
Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) wheels are a better alternative to standard rubber wheels. Non-marking, and floor-protective, the tread is chemically bonded to the core, and is resistant to chemicals and oils, and ideal for wash-down applications. The temperature range is -40° to 180° F. TPR wheels can be manufactured in a variety of special colors; please consult the factory for minimums and details.
- Total Lock Brakes: Lock both the wheel rotation and the swivel rotation.
- Directional Lock Brakes: Locks swivel rotation. Available by special order; please consult factory for details..
- Threaded Stems
- Top Plates
- Anti-static models are available; please consult factory for details.
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Patient Aids
- Patient Lifts
- Nursing Home Beds
- Medical Carts